1.Strong export package,suitable for long distance transportation. 2.Customized package with customer's design,carton,box,and tape
1-30 days according to your order quantity.
why choose us
Why choose us:
1. The top 10 ATS manufacture in China - more than 350 Agents in local market and more than 100 foreign clients make OEM,ODM order from us,some of them are famous brand,such as HYUNDAI. 2. We have three companys.Parent company is ZHEJIANG SIQI ELECTRIC CO.,LTD,which located in wenzhou city of China.
one branch company isSHANGHAI MONQE ELECTRIC CO.,LTD(http://www.monqe.com ),which located in Shanghai city.
one branch company is WEIHAI SHINAIDE ELECTRIC CO.,LTD( http://www.whsnd.com),which located in WEIHAI city.
3. Annual sales- The total Annual sales is about USD33333333. 4. Certification - We have passed ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System and CCC, CE,CB.
Dual Power Automatic Transfer Switching Equipment
Rated operating voltage:400V. Rated current:6~63A
HYCQ5-63G is terminal type automatic transfer device. It’s suitable for 3 phases 4 wires (or 1 phase 1 wire) dual power grid with AC 50/60Hz, rated voltage 400V/230V and rated current up to 63A. When one power goes wrong (only test normal Phase A voltage and reserve Phase A voltage, only test loss voltage or loss phase),it will automatic connect one or several load circuits from one power to the other power automatically, to ensure normal power supply of load circuits.
The automatic transfer switch conforms to IEC60947-6-1 and GB/T14048.11
2.Normal conditions for operation and installation:
Environmental Temperature Condition:-5~+40°C
Installation site is not more than 2000 meters above sea level.
Pollution Level: Grade 3
Installation Category: 3
Vertical installation or horizontal installation
4. Main parameter
Rated Current Ie A
Electrical Appliances Class
5~10In (Type C), 10~15In (Type D),
Rated voltage Ue
220V (2P),380V (3P or 4P)
Rated short circuit connecting ability Icm (Peak)
Rated short circuit breaking ability Icn (effective value)
5. Appearance & Installation Dimension
6. Terminal wiring diagram
7. Installation and wiring
ATS can be installed in power control cabinet directly. Users can wire after ATS installation (refer to design and use). As per current value use suitable conductor to connect the mains side (top terminal) and load side (bottom terminal) of MCB of normal electric power and standby electric power. In-phase parallel connection at load side, and ensure the phase sequence of normal electric power and standby electric power must be accordant (Wire as per A,B,C,N sequence). For 3 poles ATS should add one conductor with section not less than 0.3mm2 to connect theneuter line of power supply correctly, thus ATS can work properly. For 4 poles or 2 poles ATS, N pole of normal electric power and standby electric power should be connected to N pole of MCB respectively. In addition, when install ATS please ground reliably at grounding mark.
4poles wiring connection:
Auxiliary terminal is active contact signal, only used for external connection with indicator to display Off state, should be connected to the indicator directly. Can’t put in power at auxiliary terminal (but for 3 poles ATS should add one conductor with section not less than 0.3mm2 to connect theneuter line of power supply and the terminals of neuter line on ATS auxiliary terminal. Otherwise ATS can’t work properly.)
1) Normal use, please set the switch of controller at Automatic Function. Under Auto working the controller of ATS monitor normal electric power and standby electric power and display running status of ATS. When Normal power cut, novoltage, failure, ATS will transfer load automatically from normal power to standby power. If normal power get right, ATS will transfer load automatically from standby power to normal power. The luminous diode on switch panel indicate switch off situation.
2) If you don’t adopt automatic transfer or need other manual operation please set the controller at manual. Under manual operation the controller stop work, and manual operation can make the breaker on off, and the switch doesn’t transfer automatically.
3) When ATS is short circuit or over load, The MCB of ATS will protect tripping. If power display normally the handle of MCB is switching on. If the MCB has protected tripping users should set at manual and operate the switch to dual separating brake by hand, and check the reason of trip. After trouble clearing please set the controller at auto again to operate.
4) When ATS transfer to auto from manual, if normal and standby power are normal ATS will prior connect normal power to load (even if load connected standby power ago)
9. Matters need attention
When users test or operate please follow relative rules and pay attention to the following matters to ensure use our ATS correctly.
1)Neutral conductor N can’t be connected in wrong way, must connect reliably, otherwise ATS can’t operate properly, even burn controller and motor.
2)The protective grounding of ATS must be connected reliably to ensure safety.
3)Detection sampling signal for controller work power and main power supply is taken from Power supply side of main circuit, and work power of auxiliary connection terminal used for connect indicator is taken from main circuit, so can’t have voltage test between spare terminals (unless dismantle the secondary wires). Can have power frequency voltage test between main circuit and shell or between secondary auxiliary terminals and shell.
10. Simple troubleshooting
When users find fault can request professional to test and deal with. Keep Away for Safety when operate. Or contact our Specialized Service Departments.
1) Double Power are both switched on, but ATS can’t transfer automatically
Check Auto/manual should be in automatic position.
Check if incoming line is correct or not, if phase sequence is accordance or not, and wiring is solid and reliable or not.
Check if the fuse is burned on not.
2) Double power are both switched on, ATS standby power is switching on.
Check if normal power incoming line has voltage or not.
Check Commonly used insurance
Check if external light is connected in wrong way or not.
11.Defects liability period:
On the premise of that users comply with the prescriptive maintenance and usage, such products would have a defects liability period of 16 monthes.
** We will reply your enquiry in 12 hours .
* Trade Manager online for service all day.Welcome to contact me at any time.
*OEM & ODM are available
*We have 2 year warranty for each of our products .